Friday, June 6, 2008

The terrible twos...it really wasn't all that bad! Summer 1973

Mom and Dad had this huge pool in their backyard when Lynda and were very small. Here is Mom with Lynda - she is about 1 year old.
Somebody took this picture. Mom is holding Lynda. Dad is holding me.
This was in September 1973. I have no idea where we are. L-R Candace, Lynda, Dad and Mom. There are actually very few pictures of my mom and dad together when we were growing up. Even though they aren't married anymore - it's still neat to see pictures.

I am 2. Lynda is 1. We are on the rocking horse I got the previous Christmas.

My very first ice cream cone. I was a pretty neat little ice cream cone eater!







My second birthday. I put my finger in the candles. Really. I wouldn't recommend anyone trying this. It hurts. Really.



This would appear like I was throwing a temper tantrum. Well....I was two.


When I was growing up, mom and dad had a gigantic pool in the back yard. I rarely saw them actually USE it. Here is a picture of my dad holding me. The water was WAY over my head!

No comments: