Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1990 - 1991

Our family portrait in 1990. L-R back row is Jessica, James, Lynda, Candace, Neil. Front row L-R is Dad, Mom holding Joseph, Karen and Becky.

Spring 1991. I took my little sister Becky and little brother Joe to the zoo. I am looking quite overweight here. I will say I worked as head cook for a nursing home and taste-testing the food sure didn't help my figure! Over time - I did manage to lose it though. Whew!

29 June 1991. My birthday. There were some problems going on at home so I opted to spend the day with friends at the beach. I think I might have told my parents where I was going and who I was going with. I don't remember. I just remember turning 20 and feeling very independent. Left to right we have Darice Drollinger, Robin Tanner, me, Sandy McDonald, Darren, Heidi Beck, Delvonna Fisk and Rick Buhler. We were at the Seaside, Oregon beach.


Another fun group shot. Left to right...Darice Drollinger, me, Robin Tanner, Rick Buhler. The bottom picture is me having a fun time in the water. Despite the cloudy, overcast day - the weather was surprisingly calm. The water was very warm. I had a great birthday that year.