Friday, June 6, 2008

1975 was an uneventful year...

This is Christmas 1975. We were at Grandpa and Grandma Stone's house in Pocatello, Idaho. As you can see - my hair is already growing again! The cradle I got for Christmas that year - I had for a long time. It was one of my most favorite toys. I don't know where it ended up.


Don't even ask what we were supposed to be dressed like. The hair, the clothes...Yuck! October 1975.





The picture on my left is my 4th birthday. There is a story behind the sudden shortness of my hair. I was tired of my mom fixing it every day. So...she said she was going to cut it. I remember telling her to cut it like a clown. It's a good thing she didn't!
This picture is one of those were I remember very vividly the shirt I was wearing. I remember it being very hot outside and the material felt kind of prickly. I only remember wearing the shirt once. I did like the pattern on it and the red buttons.

Easter 1975.

No comments: