Friday, June 6, 2008

Par Joelson - our Swedish exchange student

Christmas 1977. Lynda and I with Santa.
Par (actually spelled with two little dots above the a) having Christmas with our family. I have no idea what he thought. I do remember those pajamas though. I loved them! They were made by my mom and were flannel which equaled to warm and soft. Could you make me another pair? Pretty please? The barbie case you see - that was another one of the things that make memories. I used it as a suitcase when I ran away from home for 15 minutes. Dad came after me. I left because Lynda wouldn't stop teasing/bullying me.

Halloween 1977. Carving pumpkins with Par. He did a great job - for a big kid.


Par, Mom and myself at Lassen Park, California. September 1977.




Candace (me), Lynda and Dad on a little hike at Lassen Park, California. September 1977.



No comments: