Saturday, June 7, 2008

1980 - moving on.

This was our last Easter in Anderson, California. We moved after school started in the fall to Neah Bay, Washington. An Indian reservation for the Makah Indians. Dad was the Fish Hatchery manager there. It is located in the very Northwestern tip of Washington State.
October 1980. We hadn't moved quite yet. I do remember we had this picture taken right after school. I remember being all hot and sweaty from playing on the playground - and then having to wear this silly blouse with the bow in front. I was also mad that Lynda got to hold Becky and I didn't. Back row: Lynda, Candace. Front row: Rebecca (Becky - age 1 month), Neil (age 2).




Christmas 1980 in our trailer in Neah Bay, Washington. I got this really cool fashion plate design center that made lots of different combinations. I played with this for a lot of years. It was well used. Lynda got one too.


No comments: