Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1989 - High School Graduation

Well this is my high school graduation. I made it! This is my friend Brian Berglund.

Below and to the right are a couple more friends I had in high school as well. We have Jenny Sah, Adina Birchfield and Lauri Modjeski. I was locker partners with Adina our Junior year and Laurie our Senior year.



My graduation procession partner was Bill. Here we are marching to our seats.

This is one of those "professional" pictures they take at graduation hoping you'll fork over a ton to remember the special day.

After I received my diploma. Here I am with my dad Douglas and my sister Lynda. (She's the one in the wedding pics on my main blog.)

My Aunt Connie came up from Tuscon, Arizona to come to my graduation. Funny thing is...I went to her high school graduation!

Here I am again with my mom Marie (black dress) and my Aunt Pati. She and Uncle Lance flew out from Michigan.

No comments: