Thursday, June 5, 2008

The early years

For my existance - it all started when my parents got married in September 1970. For the record - they are no longer married - but I just recently saw these wedding pictures for the first time - and am posting them anyway.

I do know my Uncle Kenny (mom's brother) walked her down the aisle as Grandpa Slane (their dad) passed away previously.

I am creating the blog "A picture says a thousand words..." because I was looking at Natalie's family pics blog and loved the idea. I am going to start with myself. I have spent the better part of the day scanning the pictures from my photo album and saving them on the computer. I hope to remember the memories/stories associated with the pictures and be able to share them with you.

1 comment:

Millie said...

This will be so fun :) I'm linking to this on my blog right now!!