Friday, June 6, 2008

June 1974

In case you are wondering...when I was little we had these blocks that interlocked. They also interlocked by themselves creating boxes. I remember sitting at the kitchen table "curling" my hair with these blocks. I thought I was being very grown up. Little did I know - blocks won't curl your hair. No matter how long you leave them in...
Lynda and I in our little swimming pool. We actually USED ours. Almost every day in the summer. This is probably the only time in my life you will see me wearing a bikini! We are eating tootsie pops. Those were pretty much the only suckers mom ever bought.






We are at the beach. Specifically - the Pacific ocean. I am with my dad.


We had a family vacation to the San Diego Children's Zoo. June 1974.


















My third birthday. I remember requesting a ladybug cake. I thought it was very pretty. I have no idea what was in the present.

No comments: