Saturday, June 7, 2008

1979 - The year I turned 8.

This picture was at Grandma and Grandpa Dysart's house in Walla Walla, Washington. It was Thanksgiving. I don't know who is on the left - but then there is my dad, mom and Aunt Nancy. They all look like they are in a turkey coma.
Easter 1979. The fish hatchery always had an Easter egg hunt for the kids there. Here I am collecting eggs. We lived in Anderson, California for the last time.


I turned 8! Grandma and Grandpa Stone were there because I was getting baptized! I had a German Chocolate cake with Coconut Pecan Frosting. This would be the first of many years to follow as it is my most favorite cake of all!


I got a journal - which I still have.


And a Book of Remembrance. Which I also still have. This is my Grandma Stone with me.




No comments: